Skip to main content

letter from a fan

From now on, I’ll just be your fan. And admire you from afar, and wish you all the happiness that you deserve. I will pray for your success and support you from the sidelines. Watch you as you grow more and more talented and beautiful each day. Watch as your music becomes huge hits and soon you will have hordes of adoring fans at your feet.

I won’t try to be a part of your life anymore. I was never meant to be a part of your life. I won’t try to mean something to you, or make a huge impression on you. Because I’m just a fan, in the end, and my happiness was not meant to be intermingled with yours.

I’m just a fan, only meant to watch you without you realizing how happy I am for you.  Just a single fan, and I don’t mean much at all but I always mean well.

I’ll just love your music from now on, and not let my inconvenient feelings get in the way. 

I won’t try to be much more than I should be — just a fan. Just a customer who buys your music, who goes to your shows, who takes pictures of you and records fancams and cheers you on while standing in the crowd, blending in with everyone else, I won’t stand out.  Just trying to catch a glimpse into your life but I never can because I don’t belong there.

I’ll wish you well and wish you happiness in whatever you do.

From now on, we go our separate ways and you won’t mean more to me than you should. And you can disregard me and all the things that were too inconvenient that I said to you. I’m sorry for burdening you, trying to push my way into your life when I never had the right to be there. All I wanted to do was to mean something to you more than a fan. But I can’t force something that was not meant to be. I just wanted to feel closer to you, but I was pushing it too far because I can never be more than that, can I? I was hoping for the impossible and forcing my way into your life. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Please forget all about it. 

I’m sorry.

But I hope we will go our separate ways with no hard feelings. Thank you for sharing a tiny glimpse of your life with me for a small amount of time. Thank you for showing me how such small detailed moments could be so meaningful and beautiful. Thank you for your dazzling smiles at me when you perform, thank you for making me blush at your utter ridiculousness. Thank you for making me feel special but in the end I know I can’t be that special because I’m not meant to be. But either way, Thank you.

I wish I could be a part of it, but I can’t and will not ever be, and I don’t want to ever forget those beautiful moments you shared with me, and the laughter you brought into my life, but that laughter was never mine to keep. So I’m giving it back. I hope you find even more happiness, because I can’t hold on to it anymore.

I’m sorry but I’m saying goodbye to so many things you meant to me.
Just a fan - that was all I was meant to be to you.

I’m sorry.

I will stop all this overwhelming torn feelings inside of me. No matter how sad I am, I’ll hold my head up for you because I should be feeling happy that you’re happy.  I should smile for you. I shouldn’t be sad. Because I have no right to have such inconvenient feelings. 
I’m sorry.

Please, just be happy. And know that I’m sorry. I’ll stop trying to be something I’m not.
From now on, I’m just a fan to you.

Always,
A Fan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Pirates @ The Mint---- Fan account

note: Royal pirates and management has asked us fans not to share any fancams we may have so I can't post any since they don't wanna release their music yet since they're not officially debuted. Please be understanding . Therefore I will not  be posting any fancams.  --- So we get there at around 8ish, run to CVS real quick to grab some batteries, and when we head into the club, we're like OMG its so small ):  we pay the ticket lady and she's so nice~ :D then we kind of just stood around and then we see this super tall amazingly beautiful asian guy in the doorway and we're like O_O IS THAT JAMES? and IT WAS JAMES LOL OMG ♥ we called out to him (and keep in mind that we were kind of dressed in pirate gear so we were totally standing out LOL) and he came to us and we were like *~~~~~* and then he smiled at us and gave us a look as if he was saying, "do I know you?" and then Annie showed him our sign with his name on it sjhskjh ♥ and he was like OH~ :) a

SM TOWN LIVE 2010 LA FAN ACCOUNT aka the greatest night of my life.

LET ME JUST . LET IT OUT FOR A SECOND HERE. BEST NIGHT OF MY FUCKING LIFE. NOT GONNA LIE. okay now that that's over with, let's GET ON TO THE MAIN FAN ACCOUNT FFFFFAIDU GWIUJEHGWIJG. UMMMM LET'S SEE...okay so the first thing we did was try to find parking and we were somehow really RETARDED and picky about parking cuz like idek, we just kept driving around in circles and it took us like thirty minutes to get a parking spot lmfao. idk what we were doing. anyways we parked in the convention center right next to the staples center. So we walked to the convention center first since i was gonna go to the Koreaboo meetup but i guess we came so late that they closed DD; and i was soooo sad cuz i wanted free goods AWWWW T___T they only has SNSD stuff left XD but its okay~ when we were walking to the convention center, this girl was like "awwww i like your shirt" and i was like ":DDD THANK YOUUU!" LOL this is my shirt: ISNT IT SO PED

Royal Pirates @ Viper Room 08/27/11

The evening started off with us getting stuck in HORRIBLE traffic on the 5 freeway for about 53246346 hours LOL.  We started getting nervous because we planned on getting there 1 hour earlier than the show but we were nearing the half hour mark and so it was kind if nerve-wracking. I felt like I was going to throw up because I was so nervous. We also had a really hard time finding parking for some reason and idk it was just a stupid experience overall because we could have just parked right next to the Viper Room but we didn't even think of that thought. We parked like 10 minutes away (walking distance) from the venue... OTL oh yeah and then we decided to park in this weird parking structure or something. It was so unbelievably HOT in there!! It was like ten thousand degrees seriously! >_<; I was practically suffocating OTL. And then SOMEONE decided to go into this random door on the side cuz apparently it said "exit" but idk, I just got a really bad feeling